We protect your data in accordance with the provisions of the law
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). ("GDPR"), we hereby inform you about the following rules for the processing of your personal data.
Information clause regarding the processing of personal data
1. The Data controller is Krzysztof Wojno, running a business under the name "MultiBOX24.pl Krzysztof Wojno", registered in the Central Electronic Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) kept by the minister responsible for economy, based in Marki (05-270) at ul. Ceglana 8, NIP: 125-079-74-83, NIP EU: PL1250797483, REGON: 140804320.
2. Contact details of the Data controller: +48 (22) 250 20 20 (phone number), firstname.lastname@example.org (e-mail address).
3. The Data controller processes personal data when it is necessary for:
(1) the performance of the contract by the Data controller, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR, including the provision of the User's account service as part of the Store Website or the Shop's mobile application and the provision of an online ordering system for products offered by the Store,
(2) the sale of products offered in the Store - the legal basis for data processing is the performance of the contract (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR),
(3) conducting marketing activities - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Data controller - marketing of own products and services (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the GDPR),
(4) consideration of the complaint - the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the Data controller - (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the GDPR),
(5) sending commercial information by electronic means, including in particular notification of product availability - only if the User agrees - the legal basis for data processing is consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a) of the GDPR),
(6) fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Data controller, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c) of the GDPR resulting from legal regulations,
(7) for purposes resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the Data controller or a third party, pursuant to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) of the GDPR, for which the Data controller recognizes: direct marketing, establishing, investigating or defending against claims, preventing fraud, sending data within a group of companies, keeping statistics and analyzes, ensuring the security of the information and communications technology environment.
4. Recipients of personal data may be entities authorized to do so pursuant to legal regulations and entities cooperating with the Data controller, including: entities providing and supporting teleinformation systems used by the Data controller to operate the Store website or mobile application and entities providing services related to the current the activity of the Data controller, entities providing delivery or return services offered by the Store, including processing complaints, including withdrawal from the contract, entities providing SMS or e-mailing services and ensuring correspondence or communication of information to Users, entities cooperating in the service of helpline Store or other communication channels made available to Users, entities providing services ensuring payment by the Data controller, entities providing advisory or audit services, IT, archives or destruction of documents and marketing services for the Data controller and other service providers, third parties involved in data processing, legal representatives or courts for the purpose of enforcing or concluding any agreement with the User.
6. The User has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing of his personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent to which the processing is related with direct marketing, the right to object to the processing of his personal data when processing is necessary for other purposes resulting from the legally legitimate interests pursued by the Data controller, without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
7. Providing personal data is not obligatory, but necessary to conclude a contract and failure in providing it makes it impossible to conclude a contract.
8. Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to perform the contract, and after this period for the purposes and for the time and to the extent required by law, including the fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Data controller, or determine, assert and defend against claims by the period resulting from the course of general time limits for claims, or until withdrawal of the consent granted.
9. In case of any doubts related to the processing of personal data, the User may ask the Data controller for information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.