MACROVITA BODY BUTTER NATURAL olive oil & mallow 200ml
- Natural body butter MACROVITA - restores structure of the skin, leaving it soft and fragrant. As many as 91% of the ingredients are of natural origin. The skin becomes visibly rejuvenated and moisturized. BIO-white tea extract to neutralize free radicals.
Nutrition and velvety smoothness
The antioxidant effect of bio-components
A series of body butters MACROVITA convincing by pleasure of use, high content of natural ingredients and extremely effective care. MACROVITA NATURAL BODY BUTTER has the consistency of soft cream, making it very pleasant to use. Natural bio-extracts and pleasant fragrance bring relaxation make the butter natural cosmetic ideal for the body and senses.
Butter body has been created as a rich composition of natural nutrients, including moisturizing and nourishing extract of bio-avocado, substances combating free radicals (e.g. organic white tea) and combinations of butters and vegetable oils. Their task is superior hydration and restoration of the lipid layer of epidermis. MACROVITA has combined in natural cosmetic moisturizing properties of bio-olive oil with nourishing shea butter, organic aloe vera responsible for the elasticity and softening beeswax. Exceptionally natural butter formula restores the natural structure of the skin, leaving it soft, flexible and gently scented. Due to the active ingredients of natural origin butter makes your skin visibly rejuvenated.
Content of natural ingredients reaches 91%. The formula without parabens, free from mineral oil (paraffin), silicones, petrolatum, propylene glycol, and without genetically modified plant extracts (GMO FREE).
COMPOSITION OF NATURAL COMPONENTS:
- olive oil from Crete* - wealth of vitamins, minerals, natural antioxidants, polyphenols and monounsaturated fatty acids. Olive oil used in cosmetics MACROVITA comes from Greece and is considered as the best in the world. Works intensively as an antioxidant, stimulates cells, anti-inflammatory, stimulates healthy hair growth, moisturizes and nourishes.
- mallow* - soothes, tones, anti-inflammatory and therefore eliminates irritation and inflammation and prevents the occurrence acne and abscesses changes. Extract of mallow has also remarkable skin softening properties.
- avocado oil* - nourishes, moisturizes and add some shine, acts regenerative and reduces skin inflammations. Thanks to the content of vitamins A, E and antioxidant properties makes the skin regains youthful freshness, becomes firm and vital.
- shea butter - contains significant quantities of vitamins A and E, polyphenols and natural UV filters, has a remarkable moisturizing and antioxidant properties, slows the aging processes, nourishes, soothes wrinkles, restores skin vitality and healthy appearance.
- cocoa butter - contains high concentration of free fatty acids and plant sterols, little cocoa is biocompatible with the human skin, the skin is properly hydrated and greased
- extract of white tea* - obtained from young buds rare variety of Camellia Sinensis tea, contains the most polyphenols from all kinds of tea and a wealth of flavonoids. First of all, they neutralize free radicals, but also moisturizes and reduces excessive exfoliation of the epidermis and the tendency to irritation
- complex vitamins E+C+F - have a major impact on the maintenance of the proper condition of the skin, enhances properties of collagen synthesis, thereby delaying aging of the skin and prevent wrinkles, prevents occurrence of redness and discoloration, purifying and detoxifying properties, which allows you to maintain the proper structure of the skin, and the preservation of sensation of freshness and smoothness, maintaining an appropriate level of skin hydration and production of natural protective filter of skin surface, antioxidant properties, prevent flabbiness and skin dehydration
- aloe vera* - vitamins A, C and E act as antioxidant and eliminates free radicals. Aloe stimulates fibroblast and cells activity producing collagen and elastin. As a result, hair become well moisturized.
- allantoin - accelerates cell renewal, soothing and moisturizing properties, facilitates healing of damaged skin. Exfoliating effect, stimulates the formation of new, fresh and firm layer of epidermis.
- licorice* - basing ingredient of licorice is glycyrrhizic acid with outstanding soothing and regenerating properties, works anti-inflammatory, reduces redness, perfectly moisturizes and eliminates free radicals
- provitamin B5 (panthenol) - healing effect, relieves irritations, redness and perfectly moisturizes the skin, leaving it soft and flexible, does not exhibit allergenic properties
* BIO ingredients with organic certificate
Every day, after a bath or shower, use soft, velvety butter on the whole body. May also be used on slightly damp skin. Perform gentle body massage until absorbed. Do not rinse. Suitable for a relaxing massage.
MACROVITA Natural Cosmetics was founded in 1984.
Below you may find the movie prepared on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of the MACROVITA company! Invite you to watch!
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado*) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive*) Fruit Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow*) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Aloe* Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice*) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis* Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Glucoside, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Parfum (Fragrance), Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Benzophenone-4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Caramel, CI 42090, CI 19140, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxalldehyde, Geraniol | *BIO
approximate weight of the cosmetic and packaging